The VP-8x8 is a high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors. It can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
* High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB) fully loaded.
* HDTV Compatible.
* Active Input Indication™ Reporting - Each input button on the front panel automatically lights up when the unit detects a video signal on that input. When an input is selected to be switched, the button changes to a different color to indicate it is the active input.
* Delayed Switching™ - Up to a 4sec (user selectable) delay for clean switching.
* Flexible Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router™ Windows®-based Kramer software is included), RS-485, Ethernet & IR remote (included).
* Front Panel Control Lockout.
* Take Button - Executes multiple switches all at once.
* Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
* Standard 19” Rack Mount Size - 1U.