The VP-423 is a high-performance digital scaler for computer graphics signals up to WUXGA and 1080p. The units can be used to create a video wall of up to 4x4 displays. Each display in a VP-423 video wall requires a dedicated VP-423.
* Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
* Input/Output - RGBHV on a 15-pin HD.
* Looping Input - For daisy-chaining the source input to the next VP-423 unit.
* Video Wall Size - Menu selectable up to 4x4. One VP-423 is required for each display of the video wall matrix.
* Controls - Front panel with On-Screen Display (OSD).
* Built-in ProcAmp - Color, sharpness, brightness, contrast, etc.
* Compact MegaTOOLS™ - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B universal rack adapter.