The VP-211K is a high-performance switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and unbalanced stereo audio signals. When configured as a standby switcher, it switches to the secondary input upon loss of the primary input.
* High Bandwidth - 300MHz (-3dB).
* Looping Input - Input 1.
* Automatic Standby Switching - Switches from secondary input to primary input when a signal is detected.
* Control - Automatic or contact closure.
* Kr-isp® Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr-isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
* Primary Input - Selectable.
* Active Input LED Indicators.
* Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3TR rack adapter.