AJA IO LD
10 Bit SDI Capture and Output Device
A smaller and lower-cost version of AJA's award-winning Io, Io LD is designed to work with SDI digital systems, providing the highest-quality video/audio interface to Mac OS X desktop systems running Final Cut Pro.
Io LD supports full 10-bit uncompressed SDI video and embedded audio I/O, and offers 10-bit analog video, with 2 channel balanced monitoring outputs. Io LD can be used in a desktop configuration or mounted in an optional 1-RU mounting bracket. Io LD and LA systems can grow along with you; start with either and then add the other in the future if you need a greater variety of inputs/outputs. Using the optional rackmounting kit, you can even mount the two together in an attractive rack chassis configuration.
Optional Rack Mounting
With a stylish appearance and protective rubber feet underneath, the Io LD and Io LA panels work great placed directly on a desktop; however, you can also rackmount them if you wish. To professionally mount Io LD and Io LA panels in a standard 19" industrial equipment rack, you'll want the optional AJA rackmounting kit. The kit consists of a 1-RU rack chassis, mounting screws, and a blank cover plate. You can mount either one or two Io LD and Io LA panels using this kit. Whether mounting one or two panels, the result is an attractive rack chassis matching the look of AJA's full-size Io and Apple's Xserve RAID products.
Io LD Features
- RS-422 Control Port (Sony), 9-pin D, for machine control
- 10-bit uncompressed SDI I/O with embedded audio (2 SDI outputs provide flexibility)
- SDI loop-through output
- 2 channels of 24-bit digital audio out, via S/PDIF connector
- Stereo balanced analog audio Out connectors on a supplied XLR cable (24-bit D/A conversion)
- Analog component (RGB/YPbPr) or composite/S-video outputs, via 3 BNCs on supplied breakout cable (10-bit D/A conversion)
- Front panel status indicators: Power On/Off,
- FireWire (active/inactive), Ref (Genlock), NTSC or PAL
- Front panel mode indicators: Input/Output
- Front panel SDI video/audio source indicators signal presence of video and audio at inputs